Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The weather is changing.

The weather is changing, it's getting colder and colder, not only the temperature represent the weather changes, but also the trees. the weather changes is not that apparent. it's a smooth changing. you can't feel the exactly changing, but in Iowa city, i woke up in the morning, I suddenly feel the colour of tree is changed. furthermore, the trees' colour don't change in the same time. i do saw a lot of trees' with yellow leafs, but by the side of these trees, still have some trees with absolutly green leafs, that was really surprise me. however, Both the trees in my country and iowa city are very beautiful.

3 comments:

Yun said...

Thanks your coat today!!!
It's really cold!!!
I will not gone with the wind~
And I was not that thin.....

Maitha said...

It is true !!

The weather in Iowa City is horrible ,however , you can enjoy the fall season .

Rebecca K said...

I agree that it is surprising that all trees don't change color at the same time. I think that is nice, though, so that I can appreciate the changes spread out over a longer time.